<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6137701939756975957?origin\x3dhttp://joycegerr-loves-herboy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile journal tagboard affiliates
♥ Disclaimer



♥ Archives

Recent Posts
♥ i just read a girl's blog.her bf passed away. duri...
♥ BEBE ! FAMILY DAY!
♥ YAY !
♥ boring !
♥ new phone!
♥ TAN QIAN RU ! ;D ITS NO LONGER RUSTY NOR DUSTY!UPD...
♥ From tomorrow onwards, I must watch my diet!I cann...
♥ MOMMY MOMMY I LOVE YOUUU!FOR FULFILLING MY GREATE...
♥ reunion(:
♥ london weight mngmnt


Date back by month
♥ July 2007
♥ August 2007
♥ September 2007
♥ October 2007
♥ November 2007
♥ December 2007
♥ January 2008
♥ February 2008
♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ January 2009
♥ February 2009
♥ March 2009
♥ April 2009
♥ May 2009
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009
♥ October 2009
♥ November 2009
♥ December 2009
♥ January 2010
♥ February 2010
♥ March 2010
♥ April 2010
♥ May 2010
♥ August 2010
♥ September 2010
♥ Wednesday, July 2, 2008 @ 12:36:00 PM
`

I SWEAR, i swear i got the sweetest boyfriend on earth! ;D
Bf knew I wanted that handbag from Charles & Keith alot alot.
When he gotten his pay, he gave me the money for the handbag.
BF: " Nah, take this to buy the handbag you want. (: "
*grinss .. SWEET lurhs!
And I got that handbag last evening at Central before meeting him at Liang Court.
I bought the black piece at $53.00 (:
I find it expensive. But, love at first sight. ):
I kept thinking about the bag. HAA. and yay, thks hubby! *HUGS*

I showed bf's godsis the bag.
Godsis: " Ehh.. very nice leh. still got what color? "
Haa, her comments on the gift frm my bf really boost my mood.=)
Showed bf the bag when he came to look for us at Starbucks, Liang Court.
He says, "nice nice. not bad hurr. ;D"
Yayy. Bf loves it too. ;P He'll love me more when I carry that bag out ya? HOHO.

Thanked bf for the handbag when I reached home.
He replied, " Silly, no thanks. Now i'm working, I got the money, let you buy what you want. Last time army don't have mahs. "
Silly boyfriend! I'm not angry or unhappy you didn't buy me things I like during yr army period, unlike other bfs out there.
I understand.. understand that army pay is really low.
That's why you cnt afford.
You got so many bills to pay for, and u need the remaining cash for daily expenses too.
So don't be silly alright? (:

i fall in love with the love, care and concern u provide me with before courtship.

today,
i love you for who you are,
love you for every sweet words u say,
love you for the sweetest kisses and hugs you gave me,
love you for being there for me,
lending me a shoulder for me to cry on,
lending me a listening ear when i'm troubled,
and lastly,
i love your everything. (:(:

Baby, i love you, i really do, and it will always stay this way.